Swedish Sewing Paper


Gloriarty now has an Ebay presence, this move has been driven a lot by my amazing find of Swedish Sewing Paper, wonderful, wonderful thing!!! It's like tracing paper but it's got the consistency of a fabric, it's see through and you use it like a tracing paper, so brilliant for tracing dressmaking and craft patterns, but because of the fabric like construction you can use it for fitting garments and it's reuseable over and over again, I've also used it for pattern drafting by laying it over a grid cutting board.

You can use pencil, felt tips, ballpoint pens, gel pens to draw on this paper but I would suggest ballpoints are best, not only do they show up well but they also don't bleed or mark your pattern underneath.

I love this product, so much so that I have agreed to become the distributor for the UK... woohoo go me eh! At the moment I only have it listed on Ebay, but with some work it will be appearing on my Gloriarty website soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 12 November 2008 at 01:33

You write very well.